STI Check - Aysmptomatic

Patient  presents requesting screening testing for sexually-transmitted diseases
Patient states they have no symptoms which concern for a STD

Counselled patient on the testing that we perform
HIV counselling provided and the patient informed that the negative result does not mean that they are clear if they can send I will need to have further testing if they had an exposure which they feel would be high risk for this disease

 tests to be performed:
 - Gonorrhoea  and chlamydia with first catch urine
 -  had HIV, hepatitis C, hepatitis B, syphilis with blood testing serology 

 herpes simplex testing  was not included as the patient does not have any lesions which were consistent with this disease

 advised patient that the best form of protection for STDs is condom is but this would not provide protection against  contracting herpes from her partner who has an active infection
 advised patient that if the neither partner has herpes and I can see lesions they should avoid central contact during that time

 advised patient they will be informed if there is any positive results from the testing  otherwise will not be contacted


Keywords:  STI check, STD Check, Sexually transmitted diseases checkup, +sticheck

Comments

  1. I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past one years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr Goodwin and she also gave the email address: drgodwinsolutionhome@gmail.com of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr Goodwin telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr Goodwin assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email drgodwinsolutionhome@gmail.com or you can WhatsApp him on +2348054615060

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pill Script / OCP / Oral Contraceptive Pill

Mental Health Assessment and Plan (handwritten)

Gout